Wow. Would you look at that, and here I thought no one really paid too much attention to my blog. But then you all go and surprise me by nominating me for an award? You’re too much.
Well a big, fat, amazing THANK YOU to the crazy cat lady with a bitchin’ kitchen for nominating me for this award. Seriously, thank you for your support, for being there when my posts come out, and for thinking of me when choosing your nominations.
So let me explain what this is, because frankly I have no idea. The Leibster Award. Given to bloggers by their peers. Liebster is German for sweetest, kindest, nicest, and so on. How I got nominated for this, I have no idea. I’ve been told my posts are controversial. But alas, a nomination has been granted to me and I intend to do something with it.
Step 1: Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you (done)
Step 2: Answer 11 questions the blogger has set for you (see below)
Step 3: Nominate (11) blogs you think are deserving of the award
Step 4: Crate 11 Quesitons for your nominees to answer
Step 5: Let your nominees know about their nomination.
Seems easy enough. Step 1 is done so lets get to answering some questions!
1. What is the most extreme thing you have ever done?
Oh man, you are trying to get me in trouble aren’t you! My family follows my blog and I might be disowned if I answer this question (hi mom, nothing to read here!!). Instead, I’ll have to answer with a not so extreme thing I’ve done. When I was in highschool, my friends and I broke into another highschool that was under construction. We made our way to the roof and had a few beers. Eventually someone saw us and called the cops so we ran faster than our feet could take us.
2. What advice would your best friend like to give you?
I feel like that is a question for my friends to answer… All my friends are a lot like me, blunt, honest, and no time for games. So they’ve given me everything they’ve already go to offer
3. If you could give someone $1,000,000 who would you give it to?
Easy. My mom. The only person in the world that deserves it.
4. What would you want to be said about you at your funeral?
“Ironic, she didn’t even see the bear trap”
5. If you could shapeshift into any animal, which would it be and why?
What? Humans are animals too. You bet your sweet butt I’d want to be a super genius and fling my own car into space.
6. Why did the chicken cross the road?
To get to the other side.
he crossed the veil and joined is friends in chicken heaven after getting hit by an oncoming car.
7. What colour is happiness?
To me, happiness is a beautiful sky blue.
8. Tell me three songs that always cheer you up.
No future – Blink 182
Bad Moon Rising – Creedence Clearwater
Take Me Home, Country Roads – John Denver
9. Pick 6 lottery numbers for me.
My mom once told me “I hope you’re better in love than you are in gambling.” I’m not so I would not trust myself to pick numbers for you.
6 21 9 13 49 23
10. If you found out today you were going to have a baby, what would you name it?
If it were a girl Charlie, if it were a boy Xavier
11. Name a favourite character from a book.
I don’t read. Like, voluntarily. So, I’m going to have to go with Rosalind from John Wyndam’s The Chrysalids.
And now, my nominations for this award:
I know, I know, there is suppose to be 11, but take this as a beary best modification to this award.
Your 11 questions to answer are:
1. Who are 3 people that had a major influence in your life?
2. If a tree falls in the middle of a forest and no one/thing is there to hear it, does it make a sound?
3. Are we alone in the universe?
4. Who’s your favourite super hero?
5. You find out you can travel back in time, but only once, what time period do you decide to live in? (Your time machine breaks when you get there)
6. I’m a genie in a bottle, what are your three wishes?
7. Would you rather lose your ability to form short-term memories or long-term memories?
8. If you could have any wild animal as a pet (no wild dogs, cats, or birds allowed), which would it be?
9. Who is your celebrity crush?
10. Favourite TV Show?
11. How cool are you? (On a scale of 1 – awesome)